Here are some links to other websites that you might find helpful.
Southwest Medical Village
- The Southwest Medical Village offers patients the highest quality care in an innovative, integrated medical community. The services provided include primary care physicians, specialists, imaging, lab, and pharmacy services.
- Link: www.swmedicalvillage.com
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Founded in 1933, the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) is the preeminent provider of musculoskeletal education to orthopedic surgeons and others in the world. Its continuing medical education activities include a world-renowned Annual Meeting, multiple CME courses held around the country and at the Orthopaedic Learning Center, and various medical and scientific publications and electronic media materials.
- Link: www.aaos.org
American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Established in 1991, the mission of the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is to provide leadership in advocacy, education and research to achieve excellence in hip and knee patient care.
- Link: www.aahks.org
The Arthritis Foundation
- Dedicated to improving the quality of life for those affected by arthritis.
- Link: www.arthritis.org